Sunday, February 14, 2010

My visual essay: "Multiliterate Me!"

Unfortunately, I can't control the transition speed for each individual page. You can choose a viewing speed at the bottom of the viewing window; it's the control bar with the range of turtle to rabbit (in full screen mode). However, because some pages have MUCH more text on them than others, some pages will drag and others you will not have time to read. So, so sorry. Now I know... :o)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're ready for Food Network... and is that the Bayou-Jazz classic "Walkin' Grandpa" I detect as the soundtrack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd LOVE to be on food network. i'm too awkward for tv though... look how awkward i am in still pictures alone!

    i think you mean "grandpa's last day." on the website it's called, "pops." :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine,
    You are definitely ready for the Food Network. Rachel Ray, watch your back. Great video!

    ReplyDelete